National Pharmacy Association
Pharmacy2u is NOT your local pharmacy and has nothing to do with us
You may have received a letter in the post or email inviting you to get your repeat prescription from a company called Pharmacy2u.
Here are some important facts about Pharmacy2u which we feel you should know:
- Pharmacy2u is not your local community pharmacy and has nothing to do with us.
- Pharmacy2u is a distance-selling (internet only) pharmacy based on an industrial estate.
- As a patient, you cannot have any face-to-ace contact.
- In October 2015, they were fined £130,000 for selling their patients’ details to marketing companies.
- Over Christmas 2015, they failed to send out prescriptions for three weeks, leaving patients without essential medicines.
- In February 2017, the CQC inspect Pharmacy2u, finding it was ‘’not safe, effective or well led’’
- We believe that an internet business like this is no substitute for your local pharmacy.
- Please support your local pharmacy.
We have implemented the Accessible Information Standard
What does this mean for you?
The Accessible Information Standard aims to provide carers and patients, who have a disability, impairment or sensory loss with information that they can easily read or understand.
Please make the staff at the Henfield or Woodlawn Surgeries aware to enable them to try and meet those needs.
For more information please visit
Your doctor asks that you please do not use Facebook to air any grievances. In the first instance give us the chance to help with any issues.
We strive to be the best surgery we can be for our community and are keen to hear first-hand from patients when they feel our service has not gone well for them. This gives us the opportunity to look into any problems and to improve our service. Please contact me with any complaints, grumbles or feedback. You can ring me by calling the surgery on 01273 492255, email me on email@example.com, or write to me.
Thank you for your understanding.
FRIENDS & FAMILY TEST
The Friends and Family Test is a feedback tool available to all patients who use our practice services, it is based on one primary question, that is, whether people would recommend our service and practice to their family and friends.
Please tell us about your care today.
Good or bad, your comments are really important to us and will help to improve the service for you and others.
Please visit www.iwantgreatcare.org to leave your feedback on both our service and any of our GP’s.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR HEALTH RECORDS
Better Information means Better Care;
Click on the link in further information to find out the latest information on how your health records are shared, protected and used, and how to opt out of sharing your health records.
Click on the link in further information to find out the latest information about the different ways your health records are shared.